SPANISH OMELETTE recipe, with pops of fried chorizo sausage - By www.recipe30.com
Spanish Tortilla with Chorizo and Peppers
Mar 24, 2008
A traditional Spanish dish, tortilla is a thick omelet composed of potato, onions, and egg. Our version also features spicy chorizo sausage and sautéed red peppers.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
Cook Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 50
small red potatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
package fully cooked chorizo sausage
1/4 c. fresh parsley leaves
- In 2-quart saucepan, place potatoes with enough water to cover and 1 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until tender when pierced with tip of knife. Drain potatoes; return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet with oven-safe handle, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium 1 minute. Add onion, pepper, and garlic, and cook 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden, stirring occasionally.
- In large bowl, with fork, mix eggs, chorizo, and chopped parsley until well blended. Gently stir in potatoes and onion mixture.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil on medium. Pour in egg mixture and place in oven. Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is browned. Remove from oven.
- Center large round plate upside down on top of skillet. Wearing oven mitts to protect your hands, and grasping plate and skillet firmly together, quickly invert tortilla onto plate. Slide onto cutting board to serve.
Video: Spanish Chorizo Omelette | Good Food Good Times World Cup 2014 Special
Coca-Colas new 5.1 billion purchase Costa Coffee mapped worldwide
Meal-Prep Ideas for Smoothies You Can Drink All Week
Bella Freud’s New Loving’ Candle Is All Kinds Of Luxurious
Sleek Hair And Braids At Carolina Herrera And OhneTitel
Top 60 Best Rustic Living Room Ideas – Vintage Interior Designs
Holiday Centerpiece How-to: Painted Pumpkins
How to Make Juggling Balls from Tennis Balls
Can Molly Save a Marriage
How to Improve Bone Density in Kids with Milk Allergies
The Man Who Stopped Eating: Swapping Food for a Shake
Snap CEO Evan Speigel and supermodel Miranda Kerr welcome baby Hart
Wedding etiquette: what to do – and what not to do
Date: 05.12.2018, 17:34 / Views: 62591