Rosemary Garlic Potato Pocket HD
Rosemary Potato Packet
Apr 28, 2008
Grated orange peel adds a hint of sweetness to these lightly spiced spuds. Look for foil cooking bags in your supermarket where foil and plastic wraps are sold.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Cook Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 0 hours 45
2 1/2 lb. red potatoes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. Fresh rosemary leaves
1 tsp. grated orange peel
1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling over medium heat.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, rosemary, orange peel, salt, and pepper until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer two 30" by 18" sheets heavy-duty foil to make double-thick sheet. Place potato mixture in center of stacked foil. Bring short ends of foil up and over potatoes; fold several times to seal in juices.
- Place packet on hot grill rack over medium heat. Cover grill and cook, turning packet over once halfway through grilling, until potatoes are fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- Before serving, with kitchen shears, cut an X in top of foil packet to let steam escape, then carefully pull back foil to open.
Video: Rosemary Garlic Packet Potatoes!
Ulyana Sergeenko Couture Spring Summer 2013 Lookbook
Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life With This 30 Day Fitness Challenge
How to Make Kouign Amann
What Its Like To Have A Spouse With Alzheimers
Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2019 To Take Place in Shanghai
Fashion News: Lohan, SJP More
Fighting poverty with bottle tops
How to Tell if Your Teen Is Cutting
How to Have the Healthiest Day of Your Life
How to Regrow Hair Naturally
Date: 05.12.2018, 17:08 / Views: 74545