DIY Locker Decorations for Back to School 2015! | LaurDIY
How to Make Your Locker Useful and Decorative
Clear your locker if it is messy.If it's brand new, you are very lucky! New lockers are the best. No mess, no fuss, no worry over what there is to throw out and what not.
Purchase things that you think you should have.Items such as locker shelves and magazine racks are perfect for spaces as small as a locker. Organize your exercise/ text books, worksheets, loose papers and novels into your shelf or magazine rack.
Buy things that are appropriate for your locker, whether it's metal or wooden locker.
- For ametal lockerbuy magnets. These can help keep with important notes and reminders, but also are great for attaching images and photos of your friends, favorite band and favorite quotes. If you want, you can buy post-its, too.
- For awooden lockerbuy Blu-Tack or any adhesive such as Blu-Tack. Push pins also work but can damage the locker.
Buy a cylindrical (or any shaped) jars or holders of different sizes.The taller holder can carry spare pens, pencils and such, while the smaller one can hold spare hair ties, bobby pins, chap-sticks/lipgloss, safety pins, bracelets and other jewelry.
Buy a white board or a chalk board forextra decorative locker.This requires a white board marker and duster. If you do this, you need to buy a sleeve or bag to keep your duster in because it can become exceedingly dirty, ruining your locker. This also applies to chalk. However chalk can become powder and ruin your locker.
Keep extra clothes in your locker.If your school doesn't have a uniform policy, you can keep extra clothes in your locker in case they asked you to change your clothes, or you dirty the ones you are currently wearing.
Make a space for hygiene items.Hygiene is also important. Make sure you have a space to keep hand sanitizer, talcum powder (can be used to keep the underarms soft after PE), antiperspirant or fragranced deodorant, breath mints or gum, essentials for that time of the month (pads and/or tampons) and lotion.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you're a makeup person, it is recommended that you purchase a separate box that is able to be closed to put your makeup (eyeliner, blush, makeup brushes).
- There is no doubt, that even though you think you don't need a mirror, you will. A mirror is handy, so have one in your locker.
- Chalk can become powdery and stain clothing.
- A mirror should not be put on the open and close "door" of a mirror unless it is a strong magnet. It can break by falling to the ground.
- A whiteboard marker may burst open with color.
Video: DIY Locker Decorations! DECORATING MY LOCKER! How To Locker Organization!
Can You Guess the Underwear Style French Girls Love the Most
How to Make a YouTube Poop
How to Eat Out, Have Fun, and Lose Weight On Vacation
How to Prune an Olive Tree
How to Fly with Pets
MAC Cosmetics is Giving Away Free Mascara for National LashDay
How to Organize a Messy Garden Shed
10 ways to a six-pack
How to Install DOS
The 7 Weirdest, Coolest, and Most Bizarre Summer Beauty Trends You Can’tUnsee
Date: 05.12.2018, 12:50 / Views: 95573