What Christian Girls Look For In A Guy
How to Attract a Christian Girl
Do you have a thing for that pretty girl in your youth group or your church? Is there a particularly religious girl in one of your classes that you've got your eye on? With a few simple steps, it's not hard to show your affection and, hopefully, to get her to like you back. Being too vocal or forward may be more off-putting to a romantically reserved and careful Christian girl than it would be to the average girl. However, with a little charm, real Christian values, and a warm heart, you can woo her!
Respectfully Wooing a Christian Girl
Talk to her!Yes, you've all heard this a million times, but it works! If you're in the same Youth Group, talk to her about the Bible study. Ask her if she's planning on going to the meeting next week, or if she's planning on going to the up coming worship night. That sort of thing. Those are great conversation starters! Don't say, "Oh, so you help your dad clean here on Saturdays. How Interesting!" Ask her opinion.
Make her laugh.There is no greater joy than God's gift of laughter. Everyone loves to laugh. Try making a habit of engaging in some good-natured humor with your crush, you have an opportunity to strengthen the bond between the two of you, making way for greater love.
Don't be afraid to be yourself!Girls want to know the real you. Usually, the reason girls want boyfriends is because of the special bond a boy-girl relationship offers. Serious relationships allow a soul-to-soul intimacy that even being best friends can't replicate. A relationship, especially one founded on the love of Jesus, is no place for masculine posturing or for playing a a predefined role. Christian women appreciate strong and honest yet sensitive men - men that can laugh and can cry as well, men who can fess up, and men who can protect them yet still be kind and gentle.
Take care of yourself.Self-respect, demonstrated through the care you show yourself, is just as important to them as it is to anyone else. Pay attention to your physical appearance and hygiene. Try to stay healthy with proper diet and exercise. Keep a busy but reasonable schedule. By doing these things, not only do you make yourself more attractive, you also show the proper respect for the body you have been granted by God.
Go on a date.Religious people have fun too! Take your girl to the movies, a sporting event, a skating rink - anything she'd like based on her interests. Enjoy yourself, but maintain your respect for her and your love for Christ at all times by acting with tact and kindness. Above all, never, ever, force her into an uncomfortable situation.
Follow up with a second date (and another, and another...).Don't let a successful first date lead nowhere! After your date, drop hints that you would like to see her again. Say things like, "See you soon," or "Do you want to hang out next week?" If she seems game, follow through with it! Over time, it should become natural, even expected, to be dating each other.
Demonstrating Christian Values
Treat her with respect.She's a Christian girl, so, chances are, she'll want a boy who will treat her like a real woman. Conduct yourself like a Christian should, by treating her with respect. Be a gentleman to her in whatever way you know how. To some, this will mean opening doors, carrying her books, and offering her your seat, while, to others, such traditional displays of respect will seem outdated. Never be casually lewd around her. Talking dirty may impress your friends, but most Christian girls will be off-put by this sort of talk. Some will show a wild side when they're more comfortable around you, while others never will.
Pray for her and ask her to pray for you.If you are both very religious, you may want to pray for the object of your affections and (cautiously) ask her to do the same for you. You may ask for general well-wishing prayers, or for guidance from God for something specific you are struggling with in your walk with God. This has the potential for awkwardness, so try to avoid sharing intensely personal details until you are very close with this person. Instead, you may want to speak in generalities - sometimes, just asking for a prayer with no other explanation is enough.
Put the Lord first.Your Christian girlfriend should be a very important part of your life, but not your reason for living. If your love for Jesus isn’t motivation enough to grow in maturity and pursue godliness, then you are not ready for a Christian woman. Your first goal as a Christian man should be to grow in your relationship with God and to keep him at the center of your life. Do this before you think of starting a close relationship with any Christian woman. Only when Jesus is placed in the middle of the relationship and, more importantly, your own life, you can truly experience love as it is meant to be.
Act like a gentleman!Most Christian girls are very classy, and they want classy men. Open the doors for her, pull out her chair, and always pay for the date. Remember to be polite and respectful around her family! Most Christian moms, and especially fathers, look for this in guys. They want a guy to treat her daughters right and be polite! By doing that, parents will probably approve of your relationship with her much more quickly, and it might give you a better chance to be alone with her quickly!
QuestionI told her how I feel but her response is "we need to become better friends." What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBecome better friends! She won't forget your feelings for her, and she will like it that you care for her enough not to press her. Remember, it wasn't a "no," just a "not yet."Thanks!
QuestionThere's this girl. She's my youth pastor's daughter. We both like each other. Would it be the right thing to ask her parents before I ask her out? And what do I say to her? I have a hard time expressing myself.LillyCommunity AnswerIt would be a nice idea to ask her parents first. Some parents would actually want to meet the person their child is dating and get to know them. For your second question, just be yourself when you talk to her. Do what comes naturally. It never hurts to pray to God for guidance!Thanks!
QuestionI really like this girl, she's a Christian also. I don't think she is ready for a relationship. How would I be sure of this?EnBOOKdsCommunity AnswerAsk her. Then listen to her answer and respect it.Thanks!
QuestionI like a girl in my youth group. I think she likes me because she laughs at my jokes. But a lot of people think I'm funny, so I'm not sure.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf she laughs, then that means she notices you. Just be patient and you will be able to tell if she likes you.Thanks!
QuestionI like this girl at my group. She is younger than me. She likes to talk to me, sit next to me, she even cuddled with me twice. I don't know if she likes me, or how to make my move. What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerI'm pretty sure she likes you, since she likes to be with you and sit next to you. If she's cuddled with you, that is a sign of affection. Instead of directly telling her you have a crush on her, you can say, "Hey, I really enjoy spending time with you." Be casual but be genuine. See how she reacts and figure it out from there.Thanks!
QuestionI don't talk to her much but we stare at each other quite often. Do I wait to become better friends with her to tell her how I feel? Or should I just do it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBe courageous and do it. If she doesn't feel the same way she will at least know that you are courageous.Thanks!
QuestionAre there any girls these days that abstain from sex until marriage? I'm afraid I'll never find one.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerChristian girls should always keep themselves pure until marriage. While not all Christian girls follow this rule, there are many that take it very seriously. Keep looking, they're out there.Thanks!
QuestionI have seen a girl at church and I like her, but I don't know if she likes me back. What should I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGet to know her as a friend first. Hang out and have conversations with her. Be polite and respectful. Her feelings will probably become clear to you after you've spent some time together.Thanks!
QuestionWe were best friends but I started falling for her and asked her whether she wants to have sex with me, and she slapped me. How can I convince her again?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou should definitely not try to do that. Respect her, that is probably really important to her, and now you just sound sleazy.Thanks!
QuestionIs it okay to ask her out immediately?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou should get to know her first and find out if you like each other. If so, you can ask her out.Thanks!
- Remember, God puts opportunities at your door at all times, so trust in Him and He will make your paths straight.
- Respect people of all ages and classes in general. She is bound to notice it.
- Give her compliments. If she plays an instrument at church tell her she plays it really well. Again, don't lie.
- Be traditional. Most Christian girls are especially appreciative of this. Meeting her parents when you're dating her is a big deal, and it will probably happen the first time you take her out. She might want you to ask permission, and follow this precaution. It's better than the brooding shadow of parental disapproval. Be respectful, helpful, and polite. Some families have strange ideas on dating, so listen to what they're saying. Understand their concerns, as this is their carefully nurtured prize. Her father may be impossible to deal with: just realise he's sussing you out. Sometimes he'll have a test laid out, so think a moment before you speak. Don't see danger everywhere, but guard your tongue.
- Never lie to her. She'll find out you were lying, and you'll look really bad.
- Join a Christian group such as a youth group. Girls with strong faith love guys who are not afraid to show and express theirs. Again, this does NOT mean you jam a Bible down her throat, but that you are real.
- Be yourself!
- Don't try to be with her every second she's around. Sometimes it's best to be in a different group (if you are split into groups) and just be yourself and have fun. She will notice how you act with your friends, and if she likes you, she'll try to hang with you more.
- Make a club together! Maybe you both read the same book that you both like. It will help your relationship grow!
- Remember to put God first! Make sure that you are firm in your faith and that by entering into a relationship with another believer, it will not make you stumble.
- Just because you like this girl doesn't mean that God wants you to be with her; make sure that you followHisplan.
- Never put her in a situation in which she'd have to decide between you and God. Odds are, you're likely to end up kicked to the curb.
- Girls can be a moral part of a guy's life, but don't let girls consume your entire life; keep your heart focused onHimas well.
- Find out if she has a boyfriend first, or if she's in a relationship with someone. You don't want to put her in a bad position.
- Just because she is Christian doesn't mean that she doesn't care about looks; you might actually have to work out or buy some acne medication, but don't overdo it.
- Be careful of how people perceive you. Keep your reputation clean and good. Don't use profanity.
- It could happen that she is just going to church but she is not that Christian at all. In this case, you need to decide if you really want to start a relationship with her, because differences in religious beliefs can create stress for both people involved.
- Some Christian girls just want guys as friends, like brothers.
- Make sure you have met her parents before you decide to date!
In other languages:
Español: , Deutsch: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: 6 Signs of a Real Christian Man: How to Get a Christian Girl to Like You (Dating Tips)
Cushnie et Ochs FallWinter 2014-2015 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Doritos Super Bowl commercial
5 New Years Resolutions That Will Actually Help You Lose Weight
10 Ways to Burn 1,000 Calories and Not Even Realize It
How to Start a Petition on Care2
Narcissists dont trust anyone
Love Spicy Food Heres Why
How to Tell Someone That Something They Said Offended You Without Being Offensive Yourself
How to Remove Your Listing on WhitePages
Ellen Forced Eric Stonestreet to Tour a Haunted House and His Reactions Were Hilarious
How to Sound Intelligent
How to Correctly Remove a Tick