Foil Pack Chicken Rice and Broccoli
Foil Baked Chicken and Broccoli
Yields: 2 servings | Calories: 292 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 181mg | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 25g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 head broccoli, top cut into medium florets
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 boneless and skinless free-range chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray two large pieces of foil with nonstick spray. Leaving space around the edges to roll later, place half the broccoli on each piece. Drizzle two tablespoons of water on each pile of broccoli.
- On top of the broccoli, place chicken breast. Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top of chicken.
- Carefully fold in sides of foil sheet to cover chicken, and place on cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and no pink remains.
- Before unfolding foil, carefully cut slits into the pack to release steam.
Video: Foil-Pack Chicken & Broccoli Dinner
How to Get Some Time Away from Your Boyfriend
Treat to Target Therapy Improves Gout Outcomes
Doughnut Bread Pudding
10 Ways to Get Hair Volume Instantly Without a CurlingIron
How Youll Wear Your Summer Dress in Approximately Two Weeks Time
How to Open a Clothing Store
Cadbury Easter Egg Trails
7-Day Willpower Training Challenge
TheLIST: Stylish New Workwear for the Fall Season
Designer Collaboration Alert: Lanvin for HM
How to Develop Your Own Drawing Style